Top Image

Top Image

Spring Fever

Posted on: Friday, March 7, 2014

"Spring passes and one remembers one's innocence. Summer passes and one remembers one's exuberance. Autumn passes and one remembers one's reverence. Winter passes and one remembers one's perseverance"
-Yoko Ono


"Change always comes bearing gifts"
-Price Pritchett


In our New Eyes for the New Year post back in January, we talked about finding small ways to spruce up our daily lives. Winter is passing, and as we remember our perseverance, we are looking forward to the innocence of this next season. Time to refresh our spirits and homes and wardrobes- turn off our heaters and step out into the sunshine. Pritchett's view of change motivated us to to check in with locals around town and ask them, "What changes have you made/anticipate making this year?" Here's what they said...


"I want to go to massage school, focus on yoga and being a teacher, and managing my money better. In addition to teaching, I want to find a job that makes me happy with a great income."
-Brianna Conway, yoga instructor

"I started doing photography full time and this will continue to develop throughout the year."
-Sabrina Klomp, photographer

"I want to utilize my wardrobe more creatively."
-Sara Pritchard, winery event coordinator

"I simplified my life: I relocated to the Central Coast and am going back to school to change careers."

-Josh Ashby, server + student

"I am ready to be a mom, and very excited about it!"

-Grace Berg, massage therapist + yoga instructor




"Change is inevitable- except from a vending machine."
-Robert C Gallagher

Though we can't change change, let's unearth the presents it has in store for us around each turn. Even Ruby Rose is not immune to the changing seasons- we are dreaming and planning about what is in store for us this year, stay tuned! 


Oh, and don't forget to change your clocks this Sunday. Looking forward to longer days!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ruby Rose All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger