Top Image

Top Image

Summers with Ruby

Posted on: Monday, July 2, 2012

IMG_0147
This summer is going to be much different than summers in the past... 
We have spent most summers hooking up the trailer and hitting the road.

IMG_97875680890-R1-037-175680860-R1-005-1

If we weren't discovering history or roadside attractions, we were junking.

IMG_0090IMG_0123IMG_0423

Last summers the tides were a changing when Ruby announced that she was going to raise a pig and compete at the fair. Hmmm, OK. It turned out to be a lot of work and a lot of fun. 

IMG_1544

This summer, she is going to spend a month at Berkeley. Hmmm, OK. Our offspring, families, and friends are all a changing. What can we do? Pull out the humor card and support card is what we have planned. This month we are going to re-group at Ruby Rose, re-organize and replenish.

securedownload

We hope your summer is as you hope it to be!

Side note. Do I worry that Ruby and John will be a bit miffed that these photos were posted? 
Not a bit, as most of the family and close friends don't really fead what I write. They are there to keep it real.

2 comments:

  1. A refreshing blog indeed! Thanks for sharing, and I look forward to visiting Ruby Rose everytime I'm in SLO on Thur-Satuday! I LOVE your space, the ambiance, the finds, and the hostesses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it :) My husband doesn't read my blog either, but I did find out that my mom does.... gotta keep it clean, haha!!

    Here's to wishing Ruby an awesome adventure in Berkeley!! Can't believe she's all growed up!!

    Happy Summer Stephanie!! xo

    ReplyDelete

Ruby Rose All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger