This Saturday, September 20th from 9a-4p, We are partnering with our neighbors, the Antique Center, to host the MoJo Flea--a market showcasing local businesses and their wares. Come on by the back of our shop (1235 Monterey St) and take a peek!
Current participants include:
- Wild Poppy Goods: Taylor Kitto's vintage pop up
- Vintage retailer Deena: has sold at the Rose Bowl Flea for years & is bringing lots of men's vintage!
- Carol's limited engraved pumpkins: These are the pumpkins people line up for & we're already getting inquiring calls!
- Grrrnola: selling a limited edition pumpkin granola
- Wendy's Happy Heart benefit: we will be selling coffee and donuts from our trailer, with all the proceeds going to help Wendy's recovery!
- Antique Center: George will be opening up his back shed filled with vintage furniture
- Local honey purveyor
- Village Vintage: store owner, Ely, will be bringing some of his goods from Arroyo Grande
- Live Local Apparel
- Rustic Gypsies: wedding & party rentals & staging
- Bake sale with homemade goods