Top Image

Top Image

Oh, Ralph...

Posted on: Wednesday, September 18, 2013

The issue of Architectural Digest this month stopped me in my tracks, when I realized Ralph's & my home had some things in common! They had a whole spread on Ralph Lauren’s living spaces, and as I looked through the pages, it has become pretty apparent that his way of life is partly my own dream life!

"It’s all an extension of something I wanted in my life - or my dream life
- Ralph Lauren.

Agreed Ralph! Why not live like our dream life?!

I love this photo of his desk with all of his toys, tools and trinkets all perfectly placed--I wonder if any of these were his as a child? Does he fiddle with them while he works?? I, for one, definitely work more productively when all is in a controlled chaos:
You never know what you'll want to read when, so it’s good to keep the coffee table well stocked with stacks of inspiration available (Look Ralph! We both love white bouquets!):
As you can see, we are both equestrian lovers!
 
These are just a few aspects of my dream life...

Photo credit: Jennifer Young

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ruby Rose All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger