Thursday, October 27, 2011
Monday, October 24, 2011
1. A beautiful writing desk with a cream patina, paired with a stunning french louis chair.
How about a hand written letter instead of an email?
2. Our sacred space.
3. Parisian style iron chairs in a perfect faded shade of turquoise
--a setting that awaits a warm latte on a fall day.
4. It's a season for layers. Elegant little dresses with chunky cable knit sweaters.
5. A pair of tufted celedon velvet side chairs. With these lovelies, you could be queen everyday!
6. Love these for a DIY project or simply for their archetectual beauty.
I narrowed it down to eight on the living room floor and one on a chair. And one in the hall and two in my bedroom. Each one is a work of art and I was having trouble with the idea of walking on them. But Mom said they a made for using and can’t be enjoyed while rolled in brown paper. So I will use them and enjoy.