Top Image

Top Image

It's Radiculous!

Posted on: Tuesday, November 1, 2011

A few of us at The Rose have a love for the 70's. Recently and without a plan, Kathy and I discovered that we both found and brought in a variety of flashback items.

IMG_1878IMG_1869

How bitchin' is that!

I remember begging for the Chemin de Fer hip huggers and the cool ski jacket. There was no need to see the snow, you just had to have the jacket. Desert boots, Wallabee's, and music, were essentials.

IMG_1870

This week, we rocked the striped pants with the gromet rings, the tiger flares, and the embroidered mom jeans.

IMG_1872

I think it was '79 that I started my career at Contempo Casuals.

This was probably where the love of trends and retail started.

securedownload

Rock on!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ruby Rose All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger