Top Image

Top Image

You've Got Mail

Posted on: Wednesday, August 10, 2011

I am one of those people that talk about the 'old days' and memories. It's the simple things, for instance, snail mail. I am as guilty as the next--I haven't sent a birthday card in years, I barely get out a holiday card. Last week, the mailman shouted out to me, 'Hey, you've got something!", probably because I ask him all the time.


IMG_1584

IMG_1585


It wasn't just a letter, it was a package, to me! It was a lovely put together package! It took some thought and time, I'm sure. This put a skip in my step all week long and brought back a good ol' feeling. I will remember how awesome this felt to be on someone's mind and I will pay it forward.


IMG_1586IMG_1588


Thank you Kristen, you are awesome!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ruby Rose All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger