Top Image

Top Image

What Will You Find at Ruby Rose?

Posted on: Monday, November 29, 2010

fair isle sweaters 2

A magical collection of "as found" items housed together. Linens, furniture, lighting, maps, artwork, table top goods and interesting items from past days as well as vintage clothing and gently worn current pieces. Our inventory is collected from as close as around the corner to as far as the Texas shows we travel to. One of our husbands calls Ruby Rose a "clubhouse" and another husband refers to it like "a barber shop". The ambiance is friendly, silly, as well as topical.

Ruby Rose
1335 Walker Street
San Luis Obispo, CA 93401
805.545.7964

Hours:
Thursdays 10-5
Saturdays 10-2
or by appointment or chance!

2 comments:

  1. I always enjoy my visits to your shop! Not to mention all of my new lovelies that I come home with :) You have a new follower in my son as well! He has been typing away on his vintage typewriter that he got in your shop.....everyone is getting hand-typed letters from him for Christmas - love it!
    Looking forward to my next visit.....
    Hugs -
    Lolo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I found you from Lisa Leonard's blog. Love her and love looking around your shop via blog. I'm excited to be visiting my sister in two weeks you lives about 20 min from SLO...so I may just have to make time to come see all your goodies in real life!

    ReplyDelete

Ruby Rose All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger