Top Image

Top Image

Thanks Giving!

Posted on: Thursday, November 22, 2012

For our Thanksgiving week question, we asked:

Fresh green beans or the green bean casserole with the crispy onion rings???


Lisa- Casserole, I know you're not supposed to say that!
Brooke- Always fresh.
Molly- Fresh, oh but the more I think about it....no, fresh.
Nancy- Fresh, with bacon and thai chiles.
Ginger- Personally, fresh, but I make the casserole for the family.
Coral- Fresh, I've never had the casserole.
Judy- Fresh.
Nate- Fresh.
Stephanie- Can I have both??

green_bean_salad
(via MediterrAsian)

Well, there you have it, fresh takes it.  

Which ever you and yours have, have a wonderful day! 
We, are thankful for you!

2 comments:

  1. My family always asks me to make the casserole. I think they would cry if I didn't! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hope they enjoyed the casserole melody! mine sure did!

    ReplyDelete

Ruby Rose All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger