Top Image

Top Image

Guest Post by Kim: Hidden Treasure // SLO Toffee Company

Posted on: Tuesday, December 13, 2011


Something I discovered years ago at a local Christmas Craft Fair was a special handmade toffee. I looked forward to buying bags of it for myself and as gifts, because it was so good, and I could only get it once a year... it was precious secret. Now mother/daughter Cindy Jones and Kristen Bender have opened SLO TOFFEE COMPANY and my dream has come true, it will be available year round.

PhotosfromSLOTC

I like to break it into small pieces to try and fool myself into thinking I’ve had about 6 pieces, instead of just 1...but those kind of mind games don’t really work on me so I don’t know why I even try. Cindy says people seem to like the white chocolate, but I don’t know. I’m a chocolate purist and the darker the better, so I tend to stick with the dark chocolate. But for those of you who do prefer white or milk chocolate, there is no need to disagree with me--she makes all 3 kinds, so we can all coexist in harmony while eating our toffee of choice.

We will be sampling the toffee at Ruby Rose on Friday and Saturday, so stop in and give it a try.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ruby Rose All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger