Top Image

Top Image

The Ruby Review: Crazy, Stupid, Love.

Posted on: Saturday, August 20, 2011

crazy-stupid-love1


Crazy, Stupid, Love--3 stars


I expected this to become my new favorite movie. I am sad to say I was a little disappointed. Don't get me wrong, it was cute and all of the actors are incredible. I just found the general plot a little cliche and felt an underlying tone of sadness which is not in a romantic comedy, in my opinion. But disappointment aside, I enjoyed this movie. Steve Carell was funny, Julianne Moore was beautiful, and Emma Stone was Emma Stone; gorgeous, hilarious, and officially making her my new favorite female actor. But Ryan Gosling was, as usual, fantastic. The $10.50 was totally worth is just to see his swoon-worthy abs. And highlight would be the clothing throughout the film. Stone in her cute little lawyer outfits, Moore's Jcrew-esque work clothes and simple sweaters and scarves at home, and Gosling's over the top and perfect suits and ties. I don't know if I would recommend you run out and see it, but if you have a lazy day in these last few weeks of summer, go enjoy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ruby Rose All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger