Want to play junker for the day? We thought we would share a special sale happening this weekend: Tag sale in Cambria! July 4-5th, starting at 9a, located at 440 Drake Street, Cambria. It's cash only, and more info and pictures will be available on Craigslist on July 3-4th.
It's going to be brimming with vintage treasures, here is a list of some of the items for sale:
- Sewing: wooden spools, thread, buttons, basket, pink thread carousel, advertising, charming embroidered linen w/children reading by fireplace
- French: frames/art, prints, oil painting, fishbowl stand
- Furniture: green chest of drawers, V. Glinsky sculptures, table/bookshelf/plate rack w/scalloped trim, wicker table, red mid century card table set, side tables, petite hutch, petite armoire/wardrobe closet w/ 5 drawers/shelf/pullout hanger/hooks/rack, stool
- Mid Century: oval bowl, red card table set
- Garden: pillar w/ mirror ball, plant markers, English chimney top
- Kitchen: Navy restaurantware (perfect for your cottage by the sea), jadeite/milk glass flour/sugar/spice containers, railroad/hotel silver
- Western: Navajo sand painting, 1926 framed horse photo, 40's child's chair, G. Autry boot
- Books: J. Child, V. Price, children, fishing
- English/French birdcages, picnic baskets, Julie Whitmore Pottery (30 little treasures), garden red/white striped storage bags, Victorian iron gate, marble plateau, large handblown glass buoys
- large handblown glass buoys, ephemera/string (cards, scrapbooks, tags, photos, sheet music), Hubley terrier bank, swimsuit/flags, Ulster fishing knife & gaff
- kimono, fabric/linens/Austrian lace, craftsman style doll cradle, robins egg blue/salmon blankets, hardware/salvage, SLO Chinatown roof tiles, mannequins
- & so much more!
Afterward, we suggest sharing your finds with each other over a tasty meal and exploring the day away in Cambria!